Who Should Attend
The 59th Annual Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (MMM) Conference will be held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii, just minutes from the Honolulu International Airport.
The conference will begin on Monday November 3 and end on Friday November 7, 2014. Members of the international scientific and engineering communities interested in recent developments in fundamental and applied magnetism are invited to attend the Conference and contribute to its technical sessions.
- Invited speaker and symposium nomination deadline - April 18, 2014
- Abstract submission opens - June 12, 2014
- Abstract submission closes - June 26, 2014
- Best Student Oral Presentation Award nomination deadline - June 26, 2014
- Accept / reject notices - August 8, 2014
- Conference pre-registration opens - August 15, 2014
- Hotel reservations open - August 15, 2014
- Manuscript submission opens - August 22, 2014
- Child support application deadline - September 5, 2014
- Student travel award application deadline – September 12, 2014
- Manuscript submission closes - September 22, 2014
- Conference pre-registration closes - October 10, 2014
- Hotel reservation deadline - October 10, 2014