Contributed papers accepted for the Conference will be presented as either oral or poster presentations.
ORAL CONTRIBUTED PRESENTATIONS
- Conventional format of a 10-minute talk by the registered author using an LCD projector, followed by a 2-minute discussion period.
- Only LCD projectors will be provided.
- Authors are expected to bring their presentation on their own laptop computer along with a backup copy on a USB drive in case of laptop failure.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
- Consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work posted on a designated board.
- A registered author must be present to provide details and answer questions during the first and last hour of the selected poster session times.
- Posting a copy of a paper is NOT appropriate and will be treated as a NO SHOW.
- Posters should be formatted in PORTRAIT/VERTICAL format.
- The surface area available is 46 inches (116 cm) wide by 94 inches (238 cm) high.
- The Conference provides a small sign designating the ID of the paper to be posted on each board and a small number of push pins for displaying the poster on the board.
NO SHOW POLICY
If any of the following applies, then the paper will be recorded as a "No Show" and will not be published.
- Papers that are listed in the program but NOT presented.
- Papers that are presented by an unregistered author or a representative.
- Papers that are presented by an unknowledgeable author or representative.
Authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentations on the submission site; however, the Program Committee will make the final decision on the assignment of papers to specific sessions and the presentation format (oral or poster). Authors will be notified by email of their presentation format and specific section.