Authors of papers presented at the Conference are encouraged to consider publishing in the Conference-related issues of the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics and AIP Advances. The editorial process for the manuscripts will meet the same high standards required for regular submissions to the two journals. Papers will be assigned to a journal based on their subject area. We are not able to accommodate individual author preferences for publication venue.
The Conference papers will be published in late 2019 as special issues of AIP Advances and IEEE Transactions on Magnetics (TMAG). Entire sessions will be assigned to one of these journals by the Publication Co-Chairs. Invited papers will be published in the Journal to which their session is assigned by the Publication Co-Chairs. All accepted papers are identified by presentation ID. All AIP Advances papers will be open access at no additional cost to the authors.
The manuscript submission sites will be available for submission beginning October 15, 2018. Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted and not forwarded for review. Papers must be presented at the Conference by an author registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work in order to be published.
Instructions for submission and accepted formats will be available on each submission site. Presenters of invited talks will receive separate submission instructions.
Information Specific to AIP Advances
- Paper length restrictions are as follows: 6,000 words for invited papers and 3,500 words for contributed papers.
- All manuscripts assigned to the AIP Advances must be submitted to the AIP web submission system, PeerX-Press (PXP). No paper manuscripts will be accepted.
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system. Authors are reminded that review standards will mirror those used for regular articles submitted to AIP Advances, and that because of time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.
Information Specific to IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
- The maximum paper length is seven (7) journal pages for invited papers and four (4) journal pages for contributed papers.
- All manuscripts assigned to the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics must be submitted to the IEEE web submission system, ScholarOne - Manuscript Central. No paper manuscripts will be accepted.
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system. Authors are reminded that review standards will mirror those used for regular articles submitted to IEEE Transactions on Magnetics. Because of the time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.
- All manuscripts submitted for consideration of publication in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics will undergo the regular peer review process involving two reviewers, and IEEE editors will make the final decision on the publication of the manuscripts.
About AIP Advances
AIP Advances is a peer-reviewed, fully open access, multidisciplinary journal covering all areas of the physical sciences (experimental, theoretical, and applied). AIP Advances' inclusive scope and publication standards make it an excellent outlet for scientists across the physical sciences. To learn more about the journal, visit aipadvances.aip.org.
About IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
IEEE Transactions on Magnetics publishes research in science and technology related to the basic physics and engineering of magnetism, magnetic materials, applied magnetics, magnetic devices, and magnetic data storage. Conference related papers are reviewed to the same high standards as regular submissions to the journal. Details of the journal can be found by visiting http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/aboutJournal.jsp?punumber=20.