An exhibition of magnetism-related services, equipment, materials, and software will be held adjacent to the poster sessions.
|Exhibit Hall:||Tuesday, January 15 – Thursday, January 17|
|Exhibits:||8:15 am – 12:30 pm and 2:30 – 6:00 pm|
|Coffee Service:||8:15 am – 10:45 am|
|Bierstuben:||4:30 – 6:00 pm|
The American Physical Society (APS) Topical Group on Magnetism and its Applications, or GMAG, represents one of the fastest-growing scientific sectors of the APS. Membership in GMAG—an annual investment of only $10 for APS members—not only helps you keep up with the fast-paced field of Magnetism but also provides the following features:
- A convenient way to connect with other members of the magnetism community
- The GMAG Newsletter, distributed biannually
- The opportunity to shape the GMAG-sponsored sessions and symposia at the March Meeting, 80 sessions in all for 2016. The Magnetism sorting category received 921 abstracts, which is ~10% of all abstracts submitted.
- Access to GMAG-sponsored graduate student awards and sponsorships
- Potential to increase the number of invited talks on magnetism at the March Meeting
- Potential to increase the number of APS Fellows sponsored by GMAG
- The opportunity to help shape the future of Physics in the US by participating in GMAG-sponsored student outreach activities and Congressional visitations.